Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Update

As of right now, all of Melinda's stuff is out of her house. She's gonna take a day or two to clean it out, and then we can start moving in. I've got some boys who are excited about helping me. If nothing else, they can carry boxes of books over.

And for a little perspective:


I'm standing on my porch, looking down the length of my house, and that truck is parked in front of Melinda's house.  Moving shouldn't be that hard.

Actually, Lake Deighton is starting. Right now it's just a dark area, with the promise of water. But I can see it coming. I'd like to get the move done before this happens again.

Here's the start:


I know it's not much to look at right now, but give it a week or two. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment