Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Yesterday was just a normal day, but I knew that was too good to be true...
We would now like to interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this important announcement:
For those of you not in the know, I had a little contest last week for a new name to call you, besides just "you".
Here is the list of possible names:
- Bob. You could start all your entries, "Dear Bob."
- Since this Blog could be construed as a giant singles ad, I could address all my blog entries to "Future Husband" or "Prince Charming..."
- Indian name for myself: Chief Shorts Under Skirt for Safety Reasons
- my people - Matthew style, or shorten the last to peeps,
- blog junkies,
- "Shtiya" which is an alaskan name meaning My Strength.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Here is the girls' locker room. One table is still in there, but the other one has been taken back to the room we "acquired" it from. It's a pretty tight squeeze with two tables and five people in there. The bench couldn't be moved, as it is bolted to the floor, so one of the kids didn't even get the benefit of a lumbar supporting chair.
For lunch on this magical day, they had burritos. Yup. Stuck in a small room with a bunch of boys on burrito day. When they felt the need to pass gas, they came here, the shower. As if, somehow, we wouldn't be able to smell them from this far away.