1. Can't call mom and dad to bail me out when I screw up.
2. Have to make my own doctors appointments, and then go.
3. Sure, I can go to bed when I want, but I have to get myself up too.
4. I can no longer use the phrase "I'm just a kid" to get out of trouble.
5. I can buy anything I want, but actually have to deal with the bills.
6. Paying for insurance.
7. Getting a rebate on taxes is nice. Paying taxes is not.
8. No one will take care of my when I'm sick.
9. Now that I'm old enough to cook anything I want for dinner, I know better than to just eat brownies.
10. I get paid sick days, but it takes more work to be sick than to just go to work.
So there they are. If anyone has anything else they'd like to add to the list, throw them in comments, and if they're awesome, I'll add them to the blog.