Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Anchorage

Anchorage is better than Shishmaref because:

-French fries are cheap and plentiful.
-Get to ride around in cars.
-Temple recommends.
-Get to go to the DMV tomorrow.
-Prom dress shopping.
-Free and plentiful hot water.
-No phone calls.

Shishmaref is better than Anchorage because:

-I know all the kids at the store.
-Everything is close together.
-Not as many temptations to spend money.
-Ice cream is rationed a little better.
-No one else crawls into my bed in the night. (The little girl whose bed I took over. Get you mind out of the gutter).
-No phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment