Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Move

Apparently, Melinda is planning on being out of our new house by tonight. Since most of her stuff will be in Wales by tonight, she's moving in with a friend, who still has things like silverware, and laundry soap.

How does this news affect me? I can start the move to the new house this weekend, instead of in three weeks, like previously planned. And I'm pretty excited about this. It means I can clean out the house while we move.

Those movies I never watch? They don't get to come.

Couscous someone else gave me when they moved out? Not coming.

Four sets of sheets that are going to be too small for my new king-sized bed? Garage Sale!

The flimsy garbage bags I don't like and will never use again? Garbage!

See, I've got plans already! More to come as events unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment