Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peace on Earth

While in Unalakleet, I had the opportunity to eat at Peace on Earth, a pizza/sandwich/pasta place here in town. The last time I was there, I took some pictures, and now I'm going to share:

The order counter, Bonnie, and the ice cream cases, which currently hold no ice cream.


Jan from Teller, and the rest of the kitchen counter thing.


Here is the district librarian (on the left) Darla. Darla is AWESOME. That's a stage in the back, for the band. While we were there, the band was out on the porch practicing.

Okay, nothing big for today. This is the closest I had to an adventure in the last couple days.

1 comment: