Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Monday, March 8, 2010

SUNLIGHT!!!

I know that many of you have to be at work before 8:30 in the morning. And for you, I would like to extend my sincerest condolences.

This morning, at 8:28, as I was leaving my house for the commute, I happened to notice that it was light enough outside to see without the outside lights.

That, my friends, is pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I happened to be on your blog when you wrote this, but I had linked over to Amy's after looking at some cake wrecks. Oh, subbing in high school math. I had to be here at 7:30 this morning, but it was light before that.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever I feel like complaining about Havre, MT- I read your blog and find something to be thankful for... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete