Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Snow, what else?

Today, it was so cold outside that my shoes actually squeaked while I was walking between the NACTEC house and the Nome school. As far as I remember, this is a first for me.

Angie is going to be in Unalakleet this weekend to take the Praxis II. Therefore, our birthday party has been moved to Sunday. Reports of the festivities will not be reported until after that time.

Also, my middle schoolers are better than Gambell's middle schoolers. I'm so proud of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment