Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break - Official Tally

What's that? You want to know what I accomplished this spring break?
Well, let's look at the plan:

-Get my classroom put together
-Wash all the dishes
-Muck out under my bed
-Do all my laundry
-Go to Nome for a couple days
-Play

What I actually accomplished:
-Wash all the dishes
-Be sick
-Mourn the loss of my body wash (and it was NEW! And my mom gave it to me for my birthday!)
-Watch 2 seasons of "Dead like me" Good show. A little morbid. It reminds me of Daria.

Maybe I'll accomplish the rest of my list next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE dead like me... except for the language.
    What happened to your body wash?

    oh and... I don't even get a spring break here... they gave us president's day off... without pay. :( grumble grumble grumble...

    ReplyDelete