Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My adoring fans

That's right my devoted followers. This post is all about you. And just in case you were wondering who you are, here's a map to help:

Now, some of these people are obvious. See the concentration in North-West Alaska? I know those people. I also know (and am related) to several of the ones in Washington State that are following my adventures. However, there are a whole lot that just shock and amaze me. 

Germany? Japan? Blanco, Texas? How do you even find me? Also, and more importantly: Welcome.

I'm pretty excited that you are reading my blog. I know that when avoiding work, you have many options open to you, and I appreciate that you've chosen my life to follow. 

Keep coming back, tell your friends, and I'll try to keep the funny and educational portions of my life coming.

And for your personal edification: These are actual pictures from Stat counter, a website that will keep track of visitor frequency, visit length, etc.  Mostly I just look at my map in amazement. www.statcounter.com It will help you figure things out, otherwise, ask Angie. 

4 comments:

  1. OK, Colleen, I have two questions. 1st, why aren't I on your map. I am in Southeast Alaska. And 2nd, how do you get that info? I would love to look at the stats for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo I see me!! hi little red teardrop that represents me!! and hi little red teardrops that represent everyone else who loves colleen too!! hi colleen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Japan is me - sadie - someone you don`t know and never met, LOL. I found your blog through a link on another LDS blog (to the post you wrote about church by phone) - and got hooked and read everything that night - your way of life is a whole different world to me, and so interesting, so I hope you don`t mind if I keep reading.
    ps I`m from NZ, but live in Japan, and yes, I`m LDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Sadie. This blog is for everyone. Mostly, I'm just amazed that people beyond my immediate friends and family care what's happening in my life.

    ReplyDelete