Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

March may come in like a lion, but September...

Okay, devoted fans. I know some of you may still have some misconceptions about the "allure and romance of the North." I got past this a while ago. 

With no further ado, here are the pictures I've taken out of my classroom window:

See that white stuff behind the building!?! And on some of the sand!? Yup, first snow of the year.There it is again, building up along the edge of the portable. This is not the beginning of the end, I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow. 

Also, I cut my hair off.

1 comment: