Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Home again, Home again, jiggity jig.

I'm home now! Which means a couple of things:

- I can go shopping WHENEVER I want.
- Church is more than 10 minutes away.
- I have to share the computer with several other people.

As a result of that last one, posting will be sporatic. Just letting you know. Also, I don't have Alaska adventures when I'm in Washington. Just sayin' .

2 comments:

  1. Did you learn what the lines on the road are for? My sister is not happy that I use them to line up the airplane(oops, sorry car) I am careful to only practice keeping the plane on the lines until I reach the end of the first road. I am look forward to getting home to the pilot lessons. I hope you have a good time on your car trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to say Hi for me.

    ReplyDelete