Cold Hands, Warm Heart

My photo
Nome, Alaska, United States
After getting burned out teaching high school in a tiny Alaskan town, I have moved on to being a child advocate in a small Alaskan town. The struggles are similar, but now I can buy milk at the store.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

bad, bad poster

My appologies to anyone who has tried to look up my adventures. I promise pictures are coming, just not yet.

However, for a fun blog:

http://rachelsfreezing.blogspot.com/

Rachel is amazing, and in the ward. Also, she's in an odd spot in her village. As a whitey, she's different from the locals, and as the wife of the trooper, she's not really part of the school scene. However, she feeds us ice cream while we're there, and isn't that what really matters? (no, but also, a little bit yes.)

Rachel has some awesome pictures of Unalakleet, where the district office is.

No comments:

Post a Comment